Image Credit: HTC Electronics
First of all, Good Day! guys. This tutorials is for those who are the proud owners of the mighty 5.5 inch monster LG G4 H815 running on Android 5.1 Lollipop Firmware. For those who are not much familiar with it's specs, this flagship droid from the Korean mobile phone giant is carrying a 16MP full HD rear camera along with a 8MP front camera and tons of other features.
Please note that rooting will void your warranty, and please don't proceed if you doesn't know what you are doing.
First you need to unlock the boot loader of your LG G4 H815 by following this tutorial from the official LG website.
Steps To Root LG G4 H815 Using SuperSU From Chainfire.
2. Now install TWRP recovery from this link. The detailed video on installing TWRP recovery is shown in the playstore video.
3. Once done kindly download the root package from this link SuperSU-v2.46.zip
4. Now connect your LG G4 using the USB data cable to your PC and copy the SuperSU file to your phone.
5. Once done reboot the LG G4 into recovery mode. To reboot into recovery mode please open a command window in the folder where you have copied the TWRP recovery file. Now hold the Shift key and right-click on an empty space inside the folder. When the the drop down menu is shown, select Open command window here option.
In the command (cmd) window run the following and press the enter key. You will be entered into the recovery mode.
- adb reboot recovery
6. Once you have entered into recovery mode tap on "Install" and browse to the location where you have saved the SuperSU file and swipe on "Swipe to Confirm Flash" option.
Now when the process is finished you will get a success message on your LG G4 H815. Next you need to reboot your G4 by selecting Reboot>> System.
That's it guys once your LG G4 is booted it will be rooted with super user privileges, enjoy the root!.
If you have faced any issues while rooting your LG G4 Android Smarphone don't hesitate, please feel free to post it in the comment section below, don't worry I will help you as fast I can.
If "How To Root LG G4 H815 On 5.1 Lollipop Firmware?" tutorial really helped you, please give a like/share on social networking websites by using the below given buttons.