Image Credit: LG Electronics
In this tutorial I am going to help you to root your LG G2 the mighty Android Smartphone from the Korean Electronics giant. This method is very easy and also compatible with all variants of the LG G2. To be descriptive this method is compatible with LG G2 D80010d For AT&T, LG G2 VS98010B For Verizon and VS98011A (OTA), LG G2 T-Mobile, LG G2 KT F320k, LG G2 D803 For Rogers, LG G2 D803 For Bell, LG G2 D803 For Telus and LG G2 OPEN D802.
Please note that rooting will void your warranty (you can reinstate the warranty by flashing with any stock ROM) and DroidTutorials.Com will not be liable for any damage caused as result of the above given steps, so please proceed at your own risk.
Before proceeding with the any of the steps below please make sure that you have made a backup of your phone data and your LG G2 is atleast charged to 80% of battery power.
Steps To Root Your LG G2 All Versions
1. First you need to enable "USB Debugging" on your LG G2. For that go to System Settings -> General -> About Phone -> Software Information there tap on the "Build number" until you get the message "You are now a developer".
Now under "Developer Options" you will get a similar screen like the one shown in the below screen print.
2. If you are not already installed with the LG USB drivers on your PC download and install the it from this link. Once the installation is finished connect your LG G2 to your PC using the USB cable.
3. Now download the rooting software from this link and extract it your PC desktop. Please refer the below screen shot for reference.
4. Now open "root.bat" file and follow the prompts. Some example screen prints are given below;
5. Disconnect the USB connection with the PC when asked and disable and enable the "USB debugging".
6. Now reconnect your LG G2 and press enter on your PC. Once you click enter the rooting process starts, wait for the completion. When completed you can see the "Superuser" app on your app drawer....That's it guys you are done.....
If you have faced any issues while rooting the LG G2 don't hesitate, please feel free to post it in the comment section below, don't worry I will help you as fast I can.
If "How to Root the LG G2 (All Variants)?" tutorial really helped you, please give a like/share on social networking websites by using the below given buttons.