Image Credits: Apple Inc.
The Apple iPhone X is a futuristic piece of technology blended with craftsmanship. It is packed with a massive 5.8 inches Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen display unlike the previously held IPS LCD screens, 12MP dual rear camera along with 7MP front camera for selfies, powerful hexa core processor and what not.
Even though this is the story humans basically has the quest to explore more, so let us take advantage of that and go ahead with the secret codes and hidden menu on your Apple iPhone X.
But before proceeding with the codes let me first educate you on executing these codes on your “X” first.
How To Execute The Secret Codes On Apple iPhone X?
As shown in the above screenshot please type in the code and it will just execute. For some codes you need to tap the call button though.
Complete secret codes of Apple iPhone X
- To check your iPhone IMEI number: *#06# (no call needed)
- To check the number of missed calls: #62#
- Field Test: *3001#12345#*
- Call Forwarding | Status – All: *#21# – Unreachable: *#62# – When Busy: Disable All Forwarding: ##002#
- Outgoing Call Anonymity Status: *#31# + | Current Call: #31#phone-number
- Call Barring: *#33# | Turn ON: *33*pin# | Turn OFF: #33*pin#
- Call Waiting | Status: *#43# | Enable: *43# | Disable: #43#
- Incoming Call Presentation | Status: *#30#
- To Check SMS Message Center Number: *#5005*7672#
- EFR Mode: *3370#
- To set call forward when your iPhone is busy: *#67#
- For checking connected line presentation is enabled or disabled: *#76#
If you have faced any issues while trying to execute these codes on your iPhone X then please post in the comment section below so that I can help you as soon as possible.
Please note that some or all of these codes may not work on carrier locked phones and after some firmware updates so please bear with us.
Normal queries for this tutorial
- All Secret Codes Of Apple iPhone X
- All Secret Codes Of Apple iPhone 10
- All Secret Codes Of Apple iPhone Ten
If “All Secret Codes Of Apple iPhone X ” really helped please give a like/share on your favourite social networking websites by using the below buttons.