The Motorola Moto G series is a life saver for the once famous American communications company which was going through lot of hardships recently. However the G series gave them a chance to stay in the market which was once their monopoly.
The Moto G series usually comes with decent specs but at a very budget price tag which made this Smartphone accessible to all category budgets.
But today we are going to discuss about the secret codes only. Below are couple of secret codes which can be run on the Moto G series Android Smartphones.
But what are Secret Codes/Hidden Menu?
These are codes when run properly on your Smartphones will bring hidden information/menus. So be cautious while playing with these codes because some when executed can change the system behavior and it's performance.
Further, how to execute these secret codes on your Motorola Smartphone?
To execute the secret codes just type it on the phone's dial pad. That's it the codes will just execute by it's own.
Please note that these codes are compatible on Motorola Moto G, Moto G Dual SIM, Moto G 4G, Moto G 2nd Gen, Moto G Dual SIM 2nd Gen, Moto G 4G Dual SIM 2nd Gen, Moto G 4G 2nd Gen, Moto G 3rd Gen, Moto G Dual SIM 3rd Gen, Moto G Turbo Edition, Moto G4, Moto G4 Plus, Moto G4 Play, Moto G5, Moto G5 Plus, Moto G5S, Moto G5S Plus, Moto G6, Moto G6 Plus and Moto G6 Play only.
All Motorola G Series Secret Codes
- To turn On NetMonitor: ***113*1*
- To turn Off NetMonitor: **113*1*
- For keypads Test: *#301#
- To get the Lock Keys: *7
- To get the Self Indulgent Experimental Music: #9
- To get the IMEI Number: *#06#
- To SIM Card Lock:19980722
- To get the Engineering Test Mode: *#307#
- To get the Location 1: *#305#
- To get the ADC Call Val: *#400#
- To get the Default Code: 1234
- For Setting and Restore: *#0000#
- To get the Manufacturing Info: *#403#
- To get the Turn On Enhanced Full Rate: *3370#
- To get the Turn Off Enhanced Full Rate: #3370#
- To get the Set Default Language to English: *#303#
- To get the Enlist Software and Hardware Version: *#300#
- To turn On Engineering Mode: #304*19980722#
- To turn Off Engineering Mode: *304#
- To get the Hidden service menu for Motorola Droid: ##7764726
- To get the Calender: *#*#225#*#*
- To get the Phone information: *#*#4636#*#*
- To get the Debug info for Google Play Service: *#*#426#*#*
- To get the Access Google Partner Setup: *#*#759#*#*
Normal queries for this tutorial
- Moto G Secret Codes
- Moto G Dual SIM Secret Codes
- Moto G 4G Secret Codes
- Moto G 2nd Gen Secret Codes
- Moto G Dual SIM 2nd Gen Secret Codes
- Moto G 4G Dual SIM 2nd Gen Secret Codes
- Moto G 4G 2nd Gen Secret Codes
- Moto G 3rd Gen Secret Codes
- Moto G Dual SIM 3rd Gen Secret Codes
- Moto G Turbo Edition Secret Codes
- Moto G4 Secret Codes
- Moto G4 Plus Secret Codes
- Moto G4 Play Secret Codes
- Moto G5 Secret Codes
- Moto G5 Plus Secret Codes
- Moto G5S Secret Codes
- Moto G5S Plus Secret Codes
- Moto G6 Secret Codes
- Moto G6 Plus Secret Codes
- Moto G6 Play Secret Codes
If you have faced any issues while trying to enter the above secret codes on your Moto G series Smartphones, please don't hesitate, feel free to post it in the comment section below, don't worry I will help you as fast I can.
If "All Motorola G Series Secret Codes" tutorial really helped you, please give a like/share on social networking websites by using the below given buttons.