Image Credit: Google Inc.
Status: Released (Release Date: Oct 2016)
Google Pixel Full Specifications (Specs) At A Glance: Google pixel is the first "made by Google" Android Smartphone from the US based search engine giant. It is a premium class phone with some exclusive features like the "Google Assistant" in par with the iPhones's own "Siri", most powerful camera on a Smartphone, 26 hours of 3G talktime, custom made android firmware and GUI. It is also comes with fast charging technology capable of 7 hours usage when charged for just 15 minutes.
- Camera: 12.3 Megapixel
- 1.55µm pixel size, f/2.0 Aperture
- Camera Features: Flash (Dual Tone, LED), Dual Shot, Simultaneous HD video and image recording, image stabilisation, auto HDR, digital zooming, Phase and laser detection autofocus
- Video Resolution: 2160p at 30fps, 1080p at 30/60/120fps, 720p at 240fps
- Additional Camera: 8 MP,1080p, HDR (f/2.4, 1/3.2" sensor size, 1.4 µm pixel size)
- Video Calling: Dual Video Call